City of Jackson | Bottle Water Drive
The New Jerusalem Missionary Baptist Church is joining the City of Greenville’s Bottled Water Drive for citizens of Jackson, MS. This drive began August 31st and will continue through September 15th. We are asking members to contribute to this effort in the following ways:
- Bring a case(s) of water to the church OR Take a case(s) of water to the drop-off locations on the flyer.
- For whichever you choose, be sure to place an NJMBC sticker on the case(s) of water. Stickers will be available at the church this Sunday.
- Fire Station #1, 532 Central Street
- Fire Station #2, 623 East Union
- Fire Station #5, 2337 East Alexander (corner of Beauchamp & Alexander)