NJMBC Food Pantry
Looking to connect with our Food Pantry? Click the button below and it will direct you to the Food Pantry page. There you can learn more about what we do, contact us, or submit other questions/comments.
To counsel, encourage, and equip new disciples with a solid foundation of the Gospel
To lead every new member from decision to discipleship
- Love For God, One Another – Our highest purpose is to respond to God’s love by loving Him with all of our being, and to love others as we love ourselves.
- Live An Exemplary Life – As God’s children, we are able to be holy and pure, demonstrating the difference it makes for Christ to live in us.
- Make Disciples – Christ has called us to partner with Him in making disciples. This includes witnessing to the lost, taking the Gospel to the nations, teaching and training the believer.
- Use Your Spiritual Gifts – Because God has given every believer special enablings, we are to employ these gifts in ministering to others while revealing Christ’s presence in our lives.
- Be Good Stewards – We acknowledge that God owns everything and all we have is a gracious gift from Him. We have been placed in trust by God to use His gifts wisely to meet our needs and to bless others. We believe we have a corporate responsibility, as well, to work together to protect our environment and be responsible members of our world, nation, local community and church family.
- Respect Family – Believing that home and church are the two divinely appointed institutions; we should do all to participate in and protect and bless our personal and church families.
- Excellence – We believe that the life of Christ in us makes it possible to live life on its highest plane. Therefore, all we do should reflect a commitment in giving our best, doing our best in all things at all times.
Events at a Glance. Always check the Event Calendar for details/changes. Be sure to join any ministry/church text groups for last minute cancellations, etc.
- Evangelism Outing - Typically on Saturday's, early afternoon
Reverend Aurthur Johnson
Evangelism/Discipleship Ministry Leader